Real resolutions are achieved using MEDIATION, COACHING or COUNSELLING which each have a range of benefits, including:
- Effective communication strategies and emotional management for conflict resolution
- Safe, structured forum to sit together and resolve challenging issues
- Personal support that empowers you to deal effectively with your circumstances
- Information and strategies to support and protect children throughout a divorce process
- Counselling for couples who would like to improve their communication, reduce conflict and improve the quality of their relationship.
- Cost effective way to negotiate child/property issues
Real resolutions are also achieved through COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE, which is an alternative and LOW CONFLICT divorce or separation process.
- I work with Family Lawyers as the Neutral Facilitator of your joint meetings
- This process keeps you directly involved and supported throughout the negotiations
- All discussions are respectful, safe and future focussed
- Your children`s interests are most important
- Conflict and tension are reduced allowing for healthy future communication and co-operative parenting